PPM offers an extensive range of plumbing services to greater Southern California that include everything from a minor backed up sink to a major water main break. As your SoCal commercial plumber, PPM understands that timely plumbing repairs and preventative maintenance can eliminate costly emergency repairs. Our team of California-based trade professionals is always on the lookout for warning signs so that we are able to bring potential plumbing issues to the client’s attention.
- Backed Up Sink or Toilet Repair/Replacement
- Test, Repair, Replace Backflow Devices
- Repair Water Main Breaks
- Leak Detection
- Installation of Sinks
- Sewer Maintenance
- Investigation of Sewer Smell/Odor Issues
- Replacement of Corroded Pipes
- Camera Sewer Lines & Locate Damaged Areas
- Hydro-Jetting of Sewer/Grease Lines
- Water Heater Replacement
- Installation/Repair of Grease Interceptors
PPM’s clients trust us as their commercial plumber because we provide a wide variety of services from the very basic projects such as the installation of sinks or clearing a clogged drain, to the more complex issues related to water main breaks that may include asphalt saw-cutting, pipe line repair, and roll back of asphalt.